AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Package
In just 2 classroom training days and 1 day of eLearning, the ACLS Package is your complete track to a full American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification.
Covering all prerequisites, critical skills and knowledge required for ACLS, the AHA ACLS course package ensures that you are fully equipped in your role as an American Heart Association ACLS provider. Successful candidates will receive 4 certifications covering all the modules.
- Basic Life Support Provider Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Provider Certification
- Fundamentals of Airway Management - Conducted Online
- ECG and Pharmacology Course (AHA Guidelines) – Conducted Online
* Access to the SFATC eLearn Portal will be granted upon confirmation
Who should attend?
Physicians, nurses, paramedics, residents, respiratory therapists, nurse practitioners and those exposed to cardiac arrest in hospital or pre-hospital setting.
This course is strictly for healthcare providers.
Medium : English
Course Fees : S$ 1398.50 (inclusive of GST)
Duration : 2 days classroom training + 1 day e-learning