AHA Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) Course
Certified By American Heart Association
The American Heart Association Pediatric Advance Life Support Course simulated pediatric emergencies teach and reinforce the important concepts of a systematic approach to pediatric assessment, basic life support, PALS treatment algorithms, effective resuscitation and team dynamics.
- 1-rescuer child CPR and AED use and 2-rescuer infant CPR
- Management of respiratory emergencies
- Rhythm disturbances and electrical therapy
- Vascular access
- Resuscitation team concept
- Cardiac, respiratory OR and shock case discussions and simulations
- Systematic Approach to Pediatric Assessment
Who should attend?
PALS is for healthcare providers who respond to emergencies in infants and children. These include personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who need a PALS course completion card for job or other requirements.
Medium : English
Course Fees : $963.00 (inclusive of GST)
Duration : 15 hours