Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) Course
The CERT course comprises of an in-depth approach to performing critical emergency interventions while equipping participants with practical and theoretical skills to perform effective CPR on victims.
Who to attend? : CERT Members, Response Team, Site incident Controller and personnel providing support activities.
Medium : English
Duration : 9 hours inclusive of assessment (excluding breaks) – 1 day
* Available as a Corporate-run class. Please email or call us for more details.
a) Assumed skills and knowledge:
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above, ‘O’ Levels or equivalent.
b) Medical Fitness:
Trainees with any medical history or underlying heart and/or lung conditions or any medical problems associated to knee, spine, wrist or joints injury or any physical/mental disabilities are advised to obtain clearance from the doctor to attend the course and assessments. Pregnant ladies are highly discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons
c) Other Special Needs:
Should you have any other special needs, kindly contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 62978123 for further assistance.
|Self-Sponsored/Company-Sponsored||Funding Amount||Payable Inclusive of GST|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 21||N.A.||S$160.50|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 40||N.A.||S$160.50|
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 21 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Funding, WTS: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Credit, ≥ 25 yrs old: Applicable to Self-Sponsored Singapore Citizen ONLY
- 2nd-time attendees for same course maybe ineligible for SkillsFuture Funding