Legal and Security Information
This website and its associated portals are operated by Singapore First Aid Training Centre Pte Ltd.
If you have any enquiries, please direct them to:
Singapore First Aid Training Centre Pte Ltd
29 Bukit Pasoh Road #03-01
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your use of this website and the company’s other web portals binds you to the terms and conditions herein. Please take your time to look through these terms and conditions.
All content you see on this website is copyrighted. The contents of this website are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print and store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Singapore First Aid Training Centre Pte Ltd reserves entire and complete rights to the title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this website.
We care and value our clients and members. All information given by you through this website and associated portals are treated with care and kept with optimum confidentiality.
Links To Sites And Services
At times, we provide links our customers may be interested in. Singapore First Aid Training Centre Pte Ltd is not responsible for these sites. If you choose to explore these sites and services, we suggest that you carefully review their individual Privacy Policies.
Updating Your Information
We do understand that your information is subject to change from time to time. We encourage our members and clients to inform us of any change in their information. To update your information, just contact us through email including your previous and current full name, mailing address, email address and phone number. Please allow us up to 4 weeks to update your new information into our database.
It is our commitment to our customers to ensure security of of their transactions and privacy of their personal information. We ensure this security through the below measures:
- Our physical facilities and the information stored in those facilites are kept secure under thumbprint access, CCTV monitoring, lock and key.
- Information obtained is stored through HTTP secure applications on a secured server.
- Access to information is restricted to authorized personnel through user accounts.
- Firewall between our internal computer systems and the Internet.
- Only valid User ID (NRIC) and Password which identify each unique user will be allowed to log in to our secure web site(s) such as e learning portals . This ensures that only authorized users are admitted into our secure site(s).
- Users might be logged out of sessions if there is no activity after a certain time limit.
- Date Breach: If you suspect that a theft, breach or exposure of protected data or sensitive data has occurred , immediately provide a description of what occurred via the above specified contact email / phone number. We will investigate all reported thefts, data breaches and exposures to confirm if a theft, breach or exposure has occurred. If a theft, breach or exposure has occurred, access to that resource will be minimized and an incident response team will be formed to handle the breach or exposure. All affected parties will be informed. Any personnel found in violation of policy may be subject to disciplinary action. Any third party partner company found in violation may be subject to legal action.
Singapore First Aid Training Centre Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend, add or append any parts of the above to remain relevant.