NRC Life Support Course for Nurses
Accredited by National Resuscitation Council Singapore
The National Resuscitation Council Course Life Support Course for Nurses is conceived and designed with the firm belief that there is a need for a custom made course for Singapore Nurses. The LSCN course aims to bridge the gap between BCLS and ACLS. Participants will practice essential LSCN skills individually, as part of a team and as a team leader. Successful candidates will receive a LSCN Certification Card accredited by the National Resuscitation Council.
1. Critical background knowledge pertinent to the care of collapsed patients in hospitals and clinics, especially cardiac arrest.
2. In-depth knowledge and skills in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
3. Knowledge and skills in the treatment of ischemic disease and cardiac arrhythmias.
1. Chain of survival
2. Update on BCLS
3. Acute coronary syndromes
4. Airway management
5. Electrical Therapy
6. Arrhythmias treatment algorithms
7. Drugs and drug delivery systems
8. Organization of resuscitation
9. Post resuscitation care
10. Cardiac arrest in special circumstances
Registered Nurses with a valid BCLS certificate issued by National Resuscitation Council (NRC) accredited training centre
Medium : English
Course Fees : $214.00 (inclusive of GST)
Duration : 14 hours inclusive of assessment (excluding breaks) – 2 days