NRC Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) Course – Blended
Accredited by National Resuscitation Council
The Blended BCLS course equips participants with the skills for resuscitating the collapsed adult and infant victims. By completing the theory module of the course online, participants have the option of focussing on practical skills in class.
Successful candidates whom have completed both theory and practical modules of the course will be awarded with a BCLS certificate accredited by National Resuscitation Council with 2-year validity.
- Introduction to CPR
- Basic Structure and Functions of Organs in CPR
- One-Rescuer Adult CPR
- Adult Foreign Body Airway Obstruction Conscious to Unconscious
- One-Rescuer Infant CPR
- Infant Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Theory and Practical Examination
Who should attend?
Healthcare workers, doctors, GPs, enrolled nurses, staff nurses, organisations under JCI accreditation and those who require an NRC accredited BCLS certification.
- Good command of English
- Must be able to endure moderate physical exertion
- Not recommended for those in late pregnancy or back injuries
- Part 1 Theory Online
- Part 2 Hands-on skills practise session (Classroom modules)
- Part 3 Assessment (Classroom modules)
*Online hours may differ from participant to participant.
**Participant must book the skills session upon successful completion of online theory test to receive full certification.
***Participant has a total of 60 days from date of purchase to complete Part 1 of the course online.
****Participant must attend the skills session within 60 days from date of theory module completion to receive full certification.
Medium : English
Course Fees : $128.40 (inclusive of GST)
Duration : Approx 5.5 hours online + 3.5 hours in class = 9 hours
(Excluding Breaks & Assessment)