NRC CPR + AED Refresher Course
Accredited by National Resuscitation Council
The CPR+AED Refresher Course is for the participant who already possesses a valid CPR+AED certificate which is nearing expiry and wishes to renew this certification.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Common Heart Rhythms in Sudden
- Cardiac Arrest
- Importance of Early Defibrillation
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Roles & Responsibilities of the Rescuer
- Theory & Practical Examination
A copy of valid CPR+AED certificate or within 6 months of expiry
Medium : English
Course Fees : $74.90 (inclusive of GST)
Duration : 2 hours (including assessment)
NOTE: Issue date and expiry date for the refresher certificate will be based on the date of assessment for the refresher course attended. Additional months (if any) from prior certification will not be added to the refresher certification.