SRFAC Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course – Blended
SRFAC Accredited Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course is now available in Blended Learning!
Delivered in 3 parts, the SRFAC ACLS Blended Program provides the same quality ACLS training in lesser classroom time and lesser cost!
PART 1: ONLINE
Learn through interactive lessons, video presentations, and progressively-staged quizzes. You will be given 24/7 access to the online lessons and materials so that you can eLearn whenever it is convenient for you and at your own pace. Students are given up to 30 days to complete the Part 1 online and you will need to complete Part 1 Theory quiz first before being able to progress to Part 2.
PART 2: SKILLS SESSION
With SRFAC ACLS Blended Learning, practical sessions become more effective and organised. You spend lesser time in classroom and less time waiting for your turn. During the Megacode practicals, you will practice the various clinical scenarios, such as cardiac arrest, bradycardia, and shock.
PART 3: SKILLS EXAM
During the Skills Exams, you are required to manage the clinical scenario successfully as a team leader. All students are given a maximum of 3 attempts to successfully complete the Skills Exams and Theory Assessment
A valid BCLS certification from an SRFAC accredited BCLS Training Centre.
|Self-Sponsored||Funding Amount||Balance Payable Inclusive of GST|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 21||NA||S$374.50|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 40||NA||S$374.50|
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 21 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Funding, WTS: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Credit, ≥ 25 yrs old: Applicable to Self-Sponsored Singapore Citizen ONLY
- 2nd-time attendees for same course maybe ineligible for SkillsFuture Funding