SRFAC Advanced Cardiac Life Support Refresher Course
Accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council
The Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council Advanced Cardiac Life Support Refresher Course emphasizes the importance of high-quality CPR with advanced cardiovascular life support interventions as well as effective team interaction and communication during resuscitation.
Participants will practice essential ACLS skills individually, as part of a team, and as a team leader.
Successful candidates will be receiving an ACLS Certification Card accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council with 2-year validity.
- Introduction to ACLS
- Airway, Breathing, Circulation, Defibrillation
- Basic Electro Cardiogram (ECG) Reading
- Pharmacologic Modalities in ACLS
- Respiratory Arrest with Pulse
- Megacode ACLS
- Aystole and Pulseless Electrical Activity
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Bradycardia and Heart block
- Atrail Arrhymthmia/ NCT
- Pulmonary Edema
- Clinical Scenarios with practical sessions
- Practical and written test
Who Should Attend?
Doctors, GPs, aesthetic doctors, residents, enrolled nurses, staff nurses, nurse practitioners, paramedics, respiratory therapists, those exposed to cardiac arrest in a hospital or pre-hospital setting and those who require an SRFAC accredited ACLS certification
Duration: 7 Hours (Excluding Breaks)
A valid ACLS certification expired for less than 1 year
|Self-Sponsored||Funding Amount||Balance Payable inclusive of GST|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 21||NA||$481.50|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 40||NA||$481.50|
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 21 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Funding, WTS: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Credit, ≥ 25 yrs old: Applicable to Self-Sponsored Singapore Citizen ONLY
- 2nd-time attendees for same course maybe ineligible for SkillsFuture Funding