SRFAC Basic Cardiac Life Support Refresher Course
Accredited By Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council
The Basic Cardiac Life Support – Refresher Course is for the participant who already possesses a valid BCLS certificate which is nearing expiry and wishes to renew this certification.
Medium : English
Duration : 4 hours inclusive of assessment (excluding breaks) – 0.5 days
NOTE: Issue date and expiry date for the refresher certificate will be based on the date of assessment for the refresher course attended. Additional months (if any) from prior certification will not be added to the refresher certification.
|Self-Sponsored/Company-Sponsored||Funding Amount||Payable Inclusive of GST|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 21||N.A.||S$128.40|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 40||N.A.||S$128.40|
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 21 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 40 yrs old : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Funding, WTS : Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Credit, ≥ 25 yrs old : Applicable to Self-Sponsored Singapore Citizen ONLY
- 2nd time attendees for same course maybe ineligible for SkillsFuture Funding