Standard First Aid + AED Refresher Course
The Standard First Aid + AED Refresher Course is for the participant who already possesses a valid Standard First Aid certificate which is nearing expiry and wishes to renew this certification.
Duration: 17 hours inclusive of assessment (excluding breaks) – 2 days
NOTE: Issue date and expiry date for the refresher certificate will be based on the date of assessment for the refresher course attended. Additional months (if any) from prior certification will not be added to the refresher certification.
a) Certificate Requirements:
Valid Standard First Aid Course certification issued by a training centre accredited by the National First Aid Council to conduct the concerned course
b) Assumed skills and knowledge:
Able to read, write , speak and understand basic English
c) Medical Fitness:
Trainees with any medical history or underlying heart and/or lung conditions or any medical problems associated to knee, spine, wrist or joints injury or any physical/mental disabilities are advised to obtain clearance from a doctor to attend the course and assessments. Pregnant ladies are highly discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice due to safety reasons
d) Other Special Needs:
Should you have any other special needs, kindly contact us through email at email@example.com or call +65 62978123 for further assistance.
|Self-Sponsored/Company-Sponsored||Funding Amount||Payable Inclusive of GST|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 21||N.A.||S$160.50|
|SkillsFuture Funding ≥ 40||N.A.||S$160.50|
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 21 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen/PR
- SkillsFuture Funding, ≥ 40 yrs old: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Funding, WTS: Applicable to Singapore Citizen ONLY
- SkillsFuture Credit, ≥ 25 yrs old: Applicable to Self-Sponsored Singapore Citizen ONLY
- 2nd-time attendees for same course maybe ineligible for SkillsFuture Funding
- If NROC Coach discount is utilised, trainee will not be eligible for SkillsFuture Credit
DO NOT MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT : In the event you intend to use NROC registered coaches discount scheme . Select payment option as “Cash” during online registration. We will contact you upon receipt of online registration for further proceedings.